Treat yourself and your family to this mouthwatering steak. This recipe is not your normal steak recipe with just salt and pepper. This recipe is juicy and full of flavor. Enjoy
PREP TIME60 minute
Cook TIME10 minutes
4 Beef steak
2 table spoons of salt
2 table spoons of black pepper
2 table spoons of soy sauce
3 table spoons of lemon juice
1 half cup of orange juice
1 table spoon of Sweet chili
2 table spoons of Barbeque seasoning spice.
2 table spoons of paprika
1 table spoon of Worcestershire spice
3 table spoons of butter
2 bunches of Fresh rosemary
2 cloves garlic, peeled and crush
2 cloves garlic, peeled
6 table spoons of olive oil
Start with the dry ingredients
In a bowl, add the salt, Worcestershire spice, paprika, and Barbeque seasoning.
The wet ingredients
- Add the lemon, orange juice, soy sauce, Sweet chili and 2 spoons of olive oil. Mix the ingredients together
- Add the steak and let it marinate for an hour.
- Take 2 spoons of butter and mix with crushed garlic and put aside
- In a cast iron pan, add 4 table spoons of olive. Let your oil heat up.
- Add 2 steaks at a time, at medium heat. Season with black pepper and salt all side. Sear the steak on one side for 30 second, then flip.
- Immediately, add the remaining 1 spoon of butter, Rosemary and garlic, swirling the pan to melt the butter quickly.
- Using a spoon keep scooping the butter over the top of the steak for 35- 40 second. (This help to flavor the steak and also help to cook it faster).
For those that prefer medium to well done, continue to cook steak longer.
Scoop a spoon of the mix butter and garlic on top of the steak and remove from the pan. This will gradually melt.
Serve after 10min
This meal is best served with mashed potatoes, Asparagus or alternatively green beans