Easy Chilled Pasta Salad
PREP TIME35 minute
Cook TIME20 minutes
500G of pasta polana fusilli
1 Green paper (dice)
1 Red Paper (dice)
1 Onion (dice)
1 Tomato (dice)
½ large cucumber
3 TSP of sugar
1 tsp. of salt
Cooking oil for cooking
2 tsp. of chicken spice
1 tsp of olive oil (for taste)
1. In a pot add 1 jar of water, 1 tsp of salt and 2 tsp of cooking oil and let it boil.
2. Add the pasta and cook for 15-20 min
3. Drain and rinse the pasta under cool running water.
To assemble the pasta salad
1. In a large serving bowl add the vegetable ( red paper, green paper, onion, tomatoes and Cucumber)
2. Add 1 tsp of chicken spice, 2 tsp of sugar and a pinch of salt and mix well
3. Add 1 tsp olive oil and mayonnaise to the mix and continue to mix well.
4. Add the pasta and continue to mix well to coat.
Serve this pasta salad at room temperature or chilled