White Bread Recipe
Easy bread recipe for beginner
PREP TIME70 minute
Cook TIME30 minutes
3 Cups flour
Pack of yeast
1 table spoon salt
2 table spoon sugar
1 and half cup water
- In a Jar add a cup of lukewarm water, then add Instant Yeast, Add 1 spoon of sugar and mix. Cover with a kitchen cloth for 5 min let the yeast activate (proof).
- In a stand mixer or a bowl, combine all dry ingredients together (Flour, salt and remaining sugar).
- Pour the Instant yeast mix to the flour and mix
- Slowly Keep adding the lukewarm water to the dough knead as you mix until is well combine or until is no longer sticky
- KNEAD THE BREAD : Remove the dough, sprinkle flour on the table and knead the dough by hand for a good 7-11 minute
- FIRST RISE: Cover your dough with kitchen towel and let it rise for 45 minutes to an hour in a warm place. The oven or microwave would be best. Be assure that you have brush the bowl with oil.
- After the first 45 Minute get your dough and Shape your dough by rolling it gently into a ball and then place in a greased baking pan.
- SECOND RISE: cover your dough again and let it rise in a warmer place for 30 min.
- BAKE THE BREAD: Bake your bread at 180 degree for 25-30 Min. Note: let the top be golden brown.
- Don’t forget to cool your loaf for 10-15 minute.